Supporting Parents. Fostering Change.
In Step is primarily a practice offering group therapy for elementary school age children, teens and young adults, specializing in highly effective social skills group therapy programs for all age groups.
In Step’s unique approach involves working with parents to achieve real growth and change with their children and in the home. Each of our groups has a parent component. Whether it is feedback at the end of each session, a parents only monthly session or a parent group running in tandem with the children’s group, In Step provides support and guidance throughout the therapeutic process.
Is In Step the right place for you and your family? Here are a few questions you may consider to help you decide:
Our groups meet weekly in the evenings, Monday through Thursday. Some of our Pre-K through 1st grade groups meet during the day on Saturdays in both our Fairfax and Sterling offices.
Elementary School Age Children
- Stepping Stones: Elementary School Age Social Skills Group
- Early Childhood Social Skills Group
- Elementary School Age Drama Therapy Group
- Elementary School Age Girls Social Confidence Group
Teens & Young Adults
- Middle School Girls Group
- Middle School Boys Group
- Middle School Drama Therapy Group
- Middle School Girls Self-Confidence & Social Skills Group, West
- Adoptee Group, Middle School, East
- CoEd High School Group
- Adoptee Group, High School, East
- Young Adult Group
Fairfax 703-876-8480 Sterling 703-433-5771