Middle School Social Skills Group
These social development groups are geared towards pre-teens and teens in grades 6 through 8 who need to improve their social and emotional well-being. Group work is a powerful tool for enhancing self-esteem, solving problems more effectively, and improving social skills. Group goals include:
- Increasing self-awareness and impact of self on others
- Improving self-esteem and strengthening identity
- Developing an ability to express anger effectively
- Coping effectively with conflicts
- Improving communication and listening skills
- Adapting successfully to changing expectations
This group run continuously once a week in the evening. Children graduate from these groups when agreed upon goals have been met.
For more information about our Middle School social skills group, please contact us.
Call us at 703-876-8480