Interpersonal Development for Teenagers: Northern Virginia
These groups are geared towards teenagers in grades 9 through 12 who need to improve their social and emotional well-being. Group work is a powerful tool for enhancing self-esteem and solving problems more effectively. Group goals include:
- Increasing self-awareness and impact of self on others
- Improving self-esteem and strengthening identity
- Developing an ability to express anger effectively
- Coping effectively with conflicts
- Improving communication and listening skills
- Adapting successfully to changing expectations
This group runs continuously once a week in the evening. Children graduate from these groups when agreed upon goals have been met.
For more information about our Interpersonal Development for Teenagers group, please contact us.
Call us at 703-876-8480