Every month, In Step publishes a newsletter highlighting pieces such as interesting articles on mental health, news about our practice, and current group openings. It is for both interested parents and clinical professionals.
To sign up to receive our newsletter, please fill out this form.
- March/April – Alleviating Anxiety
- February – Spring Cleaning the Cluttered Mind
- January – New Year, New Groups
- December – Kids have the “all about me” syndrome at the holidays? Let’s talk about empathy
- November – New Teen Skills Group to Address Self Harm Concerns
- October – Bazinga! Social Skills for Gifted Children
- September – Kids on the Spectrum Do It Their Way
- August – (NO) Help Wanted! – Talking to Teens about Therapy
- July – Hot! And Bothered
- June – Minecraft? As Therapy?
- May – Social IQ in China – A Travel Log
- April – Shifting Gears – Preparing for Summer
- March – Who Am I?
- February – No Talent Required – What is Drama Therapy?
- January – “ADHD: The Pill is Not the Skill”