Parenting decisions can feel overwhelming. Understanding all of your options before making a step toward change can be invaluable. Our expert parenting team is available to work with you and give you the support you need to navigate difficult situations.
Some of the questions our RightStep clients have are:
- Is my child’s development in line with other children?
- What can I do with all the fighting in my home?
- What do I do when my child has a meltdown?
- How can I tell if my child is ready for kindergarten?
- How do I know if this is normal anxiety?
- What can I say to my son about the suicide at his school?
- How do I respond to my daughter’s manipulative texts?
- How do I help my spouse understand the need for therapy?
What can you expect from a RightStep consultation?
- An experienced, licensed therapist will review the information provided in the RightStep questionnaire prior
to your meeting.
- You will spend 60 minutes together in discussion, talking about your concerns and getting your questions answered.
- Some of the possible outcomes are short-term parent coaching, a referral for testing or to a specialist, a recommendation for individual counseling for the child, and/or a “watch for” list of behaviors that might indicate treatment is necessary in the future.
- The cost for the initial meeting is $150 and may be covered by accessing your out-of-network health insurance. The code for this service is 90791 if you would like to consult with your plan before you schedule.
Meet our team of RightStep professionals. These clinicians each have a minimum of 10 years of experience working directly with parents and families:
Call or email to schedule your appointment today.